Princess Lilith

Featured Video Nate's Torment Part 4 of 6: Cuck bitch trampling!

This is Part 04 in the series of the Domination of Cuck Bitch nate - in it, you see Me using him as a human trample cushion while I passionately kiss and play with My recently wed Alpha Husband. Extremely humiliating for nate and we had a great time reminding him of his cuckold status.

Nate's Torment Part 3 of 6: Trampling My locked up little bitch!

Price:
$15.00
Duration:
8:00  

Description:   My little cuck bitch, nate, has been serving Me for a long time now, so this summer, I gave him the ultimate honor (and the ultimate Torment) by allowing him to be present at My wedd...

The Succubus (Halloween clip)

Price:
$16.00
Duration:
9:01  

Description:   Time for a spooky Female Domination clip just for Halloween - your dark fantasy has come true! An evil doll has been hiding in your sister's room and She knows what you've been doing...

Nate's Torment Part 2 of 6: Smell My socks, bitch!

Price:
$15.00
Duration:
6:52  

Description:   This is a continuation of the humiliation experienced by My bitch of a cuckold, Nate. He's been at My feet for years now and I allowed him the embarrassment of being present at My we...

Hairy Armpit Worship Humiliation 03

Price:
$19.00
Duration:
11:13  

Description:   This clip was by request (you can see My other armpit humiliation videos as well - but this one is My longest yet! I let my armpit hair grow really long and it was collecting all My ...

Nate's Torment Part 1 of 6: Wedding Day Public Beach Trample

Price:
$11.00
Duration:
7:14  

Description:   What a magical day! Princess Lilith is marrying the Alpha of Her dreams and they were generous enough to invite their little cuckold bitch to the ceremony - and he couldn't handle th...

Birthday Challenge - Week 1

Price:
$8.00
Duration:
4:18  

Description:   I take ALL of October for My Birthday, which should seem very obvious and deserved to you guys, right? Today is DAY ONE of WEEK ONE and good boys reading this like to be of service a...

Worship My Wrinkly Soles (1080p)

Price:
$14.00
Duration:
6:01  

Description:   Get a great look at the wrinkled soles of Princess Lililth, the Queen of Mean Feet! She looks cute as can be and Her bare feet scream to be kissed and sucked. You know you want it an...

Armpit Humiliation

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
5:39  

Description:   Princess Lilith is a QUEEN of Humiliation, which is perfect for you Armpit Fetish freaks! In this clip She shows you those glorious pits of Hers with the added bonus of humiliating y...

Number One Fan

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
7:00  

Description:   Obviously, the beauty of Princess Lilith attracts many different kinds of worshipers - even the psycho kind that can take their devotion to far. In this clip we see what happens to o...

Puppy Play Part 03

Price:
$8.00
Duration:
4:07  

Description:   In the continuation of Puppy Play, my obedient doggy deserves a reward so I lay out his dog food and water bowl and let him eat. You'd like a bite, wouldn't you puppy? He consumes it...